We know that businesses these days rely on mission-critical IT systems – failure can spell disaster. Our Managed Continuity package is all about business continuity – ensuring that your customers can rely on the continuous availability of critical business functions in the event of a major problem/server/network outage.
A Managed Continuity service does away with the stress of repercussions by ensuring your customers have continuous, secure and flexible access to data. It’s split into 3 tiers and is put together to provide you with the opportunity to easily sell the service, starting off with the entry-level Monitoring offering, progressing to Recovery management and then on to a fully managed Continuity package incorporating protection, recovery and risk analysis.
Are you prepared for the following?
- Damage from fire, flood or theft
- Losing data
- Back-up not working
- Downtime from IT issues
- Virus attacks
- Major server problems
- No email access
We keep you and your IT systems protected…
How does it work?
- Take a step at a time or go for a full, integrated solution consisting of monitoring, recovery and risk analysis
- Quick, simple set up which can be done remotely or at your premises
- Free trials and demos available
- Easy to use and no experience required
- Affordable – just a small, monthly fee per workstation
- Developed to meet the requirements of small and medium-sized businesses